Senior Executive Recruiter
£30-50,000 plus OTE
Our international professional services company deliver Interim Management and Executive Search to a broad range of clients in a wide range of industries and disciplines.
Founded in 2000 and privately owned, they are a respected trusted advisor to our clients, with a track record of successful projects that have developed into long term relationships.
- To work as part of a senior executive interim team, providing an elite, well oiled service, specifically focusing on the interim management markets.
- Working the very carefully put together vetting process for all interim candidates who are represented to clients.
- Continue to add to a very large global database, that already boasts over 150,000 candidates.
- To look for experienced senior interim executive or board level equivalent to plug an urgent gap, support a change program or strengthen a project team for clients.
- Have prior interim recruitment experience, be able to demonstrate job stability and billings.
- Be able to offer strategic capability with an independent eye.
- Experience supporting clients to to fast-track a critical project.
Why would you want this?
The aim of my clients interim management service is to locate and place highly skilled senior interim managers who are able to provide an immediate injection of management skills. Their interim managers can help stabilise their clients business when reacting to unexpected change, and deliver long-term value to their business through project management expertise. They can provide:
- Candidate shortlists within 24 to 48 hours
- Success linked fees
- Candidates that have been carefully vetted for the role
- Access to a global database of the top 150,000+ skilled interim managers
WHO WOULDN’T WANT TO BE PART OF THIS IMPRESSIVE, HIGH LEVEL BUSINESS WHO HAVE A WINNING MENTALITY.