Executive Receptionist / Host
You will be the client face of this luxury brand and will ooze charm and personality; you will be impeccably attired and groomed. You will exude confidence and possess an innate ability to be one step ahead of your clients’ needs. Your goal will be to provide all clients and visitors with a memorable and bespoke experience as they embark upon their journey with this hugely prestigious global brand.
£18,000 per annum + £2,000 Bonus
- Be the first person to greet clients and create an excellent initial and lasting impression
- Ensure that a client’s time spent with the business is always memorable
- Acting as the first point of call for all client needs
- Engage in conversation, provide refreshments and an outstanding level of customer service
- Seeking out opportunities to go the extra mile
- Acting as a role model for your reception colleagues
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- A proactive and intuitive nature
- Highly organised approach
- An obsessive attention to detail
- Experience within a customer service environment is essential
- Impeccably groomed
- A warm and inclusive nature
- Ability to retain professionalism at all times
- Effective communication
- Continually striving to effect positive change
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job