An exciting new opportunity has become available to work as a Personal Assistant to a Deputy Director for a Government organisation. The role will be working in central London for at least 2 weeks, after this it can be either working in the office or working from home. The pay rate is £16.57 per hour, and the role is currently available for 12 months with a view to extend. The hours of the role will be 37 hours per week, working Monday - Friday, 9-5.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Administrative and secretarial support;
- Diary Management;
- Correspondence and mailbox management;
- Meeting arrangements;
- Event management;
- General office cover for telephones;
- Hosting visitors;
- Developing sustainable working procedures within the office - including maintaining office filing systems, management of office moves and desk allocation;
- Minute taking;
- Ensuring follow up action is taken where necessary;
- Dealing with a broad range of external and internal stakeholders;
- Arranging travel, billing expenses, etc.
The client is particularly interested in candidates who have the below:
- Experience of independent working proactively and ability to take decisions independently.
- Flexibility managing multiple priorities.
- Briefing / report writing experience.
- Pro activity / Decision making.
- Working in a Fast paced environment.
Please note that the successful candidate will need to undergo extensive pre-employment checks.
- personal assistant
- Diary management
- minute taking
- public sector
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'