REED Business Support in Bath is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to cover maternity from mid to end of July until April 2022. The role is being offered to work Monday to Friday, 10 hours per week, 2 hours per day (they can be flexible when these 2 hours are worked). It will be either remotely working from home or office based to suit you.
This role is pivotal within a small and niche company based in central offices in Bath.
Working closely with the Senior Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management (across different time zones)
- Arranging international and national travel – flights, hotels, transportation, visas
- Preparing expense reports using Expensify software
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the Director
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a strong PA/EA background having worked at Senior Director level
- Be able to manage busy and complex diaries across many countries
- Be polite, calm under pressure and team oriented
- Possess strong IT skills at an advanced level (MS office)
If this role is of interest please click ‘apply’
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'