Are you an experienced personal assistant ready for a new challenge?
Would you love to be part of a vibrant, forward-thinking organisation with a strong core strategy and impeccable reputation? A business that has ambition, integrity and is in an exciting transformational phase?
Reporting into Rhian Langham, our Chief People Officer, the executive PA will provide administrative and organisational support with discretion and confidentiality, acting as the initial point of contact for Rhian both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will ensure Rhian’s diary is thoroughly maintained and will build trusting and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders both within the business and externally, forging excellent working relationships with colleagues at all levels. The role also involves providing support for Rhian’s direct reports and other colleagues across the business as well as working as part of the overall PA team.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an exceptionally organised individual with great prioritisation skills who has a proven track record working as a PA at executive level. A high level of proficiency in IT platforms, particularly Microsoft Office, is essential as is excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will demonstrate flexibility and a collaborative working style whilst role modelling our core values and behaviours. The ability to maintain confidentiality, pragmatism and diplomacy is needed in this role as well as a pro-active approach to problem solving.
Previous experience working as a PA for a HR Exec would be advantageous.
What you’ll do:
- Email and correspondence management
- Extensive diary management including organisation and coordination of a number of set-piece meetings/events both internal and external.
- Coordination of a number of Board/Committee meetings
- Provide cover for other Executive PAs where appropriate/required.
- Maintain and update Action Log for Boards and Committees that Rhian attends
- Oversight of SMR sign-off process and Regulatory Assessments (CBTs)
- Monitoring and oversight of all HR admin via HR Select system.
- Involvement in administration of recruitment processes within the business area from advert through to appointment & induction.
- Mentoring/buddying of both internal and external PAs
- Supporting projects and initiatives at the highest level with confidentiality and discretion
- Working closely with Director on private and confidential work, offering opinions and advice as required.
Who are we?
With 53 branches and 18 agencies across Wales and the borders, Principality is the 6th largest Building Society in the UK. As a mutual society, we’re owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we’re currently on a Group wide transformational journey that will see our brand, technology, colleague and customer offerings updated and enhanced to really put Principality on the map and make us a brand and employer of choice within Wales and beyond. This is supported by our sponsorship of the iconic Principality Stadium which has put us on a global stage.
As a business, Principality is keen to recruit talented individuals who are interested in joining a company in which they can really make a difference. Although the Society has been established for nearly 160 years, we pride ourselves on a progressive culture, which encourages its employees to thrive.
What can we offer you?
As well as a great working environment with a strong family feel and plenty of opportunities for development and growth, you can expect a generous package that includes pension, bonus and incentive schemes, free life assurance cover, critical illness protection, private healthcare and the option to buy extra holiday each year. You can also be a part of our Sports & Social club which gives our colleagues access to discounted theatre, sporting and family events and to top it all off, we always hate tickets up for grabs for the latest events at Principality Stadium.
As Principality colleagues, we want you to walk a mile in our customer’s shoes. This is why we provide all staff with £100 to open a savings account at your local branch to really feel a part of our core business. £100 also grants you voting rights at the Principality Annual General Meeting.
- Diary Management
- Executive Administrative