Within our award-winning Finance department, we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and put the customer at the heart of everything we do. But, most importantly within N Brown, we recognise that it’s the people that make the difference to our organisation. So, are you ready for a new challenge?
Here at N Brown we are looking for an Executive Assistant for our Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary
???????About the Executive PA role:
To provide an efficient and effective service to the relevant N Brown Executive of the PLC Board. Providing support to Senior Management and taking responsibility and ownership of office organisation, project management, deadline compliance, and important documents and files.
What you will be responsible for:
- Managing meetings of the CFO and Co Sec to ensure that key strategic discussion items are brought to meetings along with accurate analysis of Group and divisional activities in a timely manner.
- Managing and maintaining the reporting cycle, objective, KPI and narrative input from across the Group to review performance against the annual business plan.
- Initiating and overseeing the divisional business planning process, collating strategic information and decisions and co-ordinating/collating/refining with input from Senior Management.
- Developing agendas for and attend meetings in relation to the key projects within the Group.
- Capturing and following up on actions with both internal colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Overseeing the management of the Executive of the PLC Board’s MS Outlook Mailbox, dealing with incoming emails, sorting and filing these as appropriate, responding as requested.
- Organising and maintaining the diary, making appointments with external and internal parties, ensuring that meetings run to time and that the meetings commence on time with all the necessary documentation.
- Screening and prioritising telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate; delegating matters to other board members or senior managers and ensuring that they undertake the responsibility of completing these tasks.
- The provision and management of daily action tasks to ensure that papers are provided for meetings and boards and outstanding actions are chased and deadlines met. Dealing with incoming post. Discussing, taking dictation, writing letters and preparing responses where necessary.
- Arranging local and foreign travel and accommodation for meetings and events.
- Collation and maintenance of gifts from Executives and hospitality logs for Audit purposes.
- Sourcing and preparation of location for Senior Managers and Directors planning events and briefing each year to include collation of preparation work, collation and polishing of presentation materials, coordination of event management with chosen venues, attending and aiding and technical expertise as required and within the budget specified.
Regular contact with the EA and PA team promoting a team ethic which is partly remotely based, supporting and deputising in each other’s absence.
What we’re looking for in an Executive PA:
- Detail-oriented team player with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Capable of interacting effectively and professionally with different types of customers (i.e. colleague, Board members, etc).
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality. Coordinating activities with Finance department, such as department/team functions.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or similar type of products in a Windows environment, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
Experience supporting a CFO and Co Sec or equivalent with a strong understanding of analytical/financial records and information.
- A competitive salary (DOE) plus benefits
- Company pension with up to 8% N Brown contribution
- Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual bonus scheme
- Incredible colleague discount across all our N Brown Group brands (Simply Be, Jacamo, JD Williams, Home Essentials, Ambrose Wilson to name a few).
- Local restaurant discounts across Manchester’s Northern Quarter
- 24 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays) with the option to buy an additional 10 over the year
- Hybrid working, enabling you to work from home or office (at a frequency agreed with your line manager) and staggered start times. We know these are different times and have embraced them to ensure our colleagues are supported.
- A Manchester City Centre office base, socially distanced workstations and sanitizing stations around the business
- Great tech to enable you to not only make doing your job easy but to also allow you to work from anywhere with a great WIFI connection
- Onsite café at great subsidised rates
Who are we:
Here at N Brown we serve our customers through distinct brands; we are experienced, gained from over 160 years of trading; Inclusive as we believe in fashion without boundaries; sustainable as we strive to make as little impact on the planet and focused on the future as we are ALWAYS looking for ways to develop our business and serve our customers better.
If this sounds like the Executive PA role for you, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV to N Brown today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'