Our client is a large private hospital in North London. They are looking for a PA to support the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) and Chief Finance Officer (CFO). Your primary role is to deliver high quality and responsive secretarial service to the CNO and CFO. The post requires the highest levels of standards, confidentiality, probity and a high level of initiative and personal judgement.
Secretarial Service for PA to CNO and CFO
- Provide high quality personal secretarial and administrative support to the CNO and CFO
- Ensure effective communication, including that which is business-sensitive, to all levels of staff within the organisation and to external parties. Ensure effective sensitive and appropriate internal and external communications at all times. To direct press enquires as appropriate.
- Ensure the delivery of a high-quality corporate 'front of house' at all times
- Effectively and appropriately handle correspondence on behalf of the CNO and CFO
- Preparation and circulation of all Board and Management Committee Agendas and Papers.
- The post-holder is responsible for taking extensive minutes, as required at all board and management meetings.
- To regularly handle private and sensitive information, ensuring confidentiality at all times
- To effectively draft high-quality reports for the CNO, CFO, Directors and committees, including researching, analysing, evaluating and presenting the information.
- To assure the highest professionalism and image of the corporate office at all times.
Organisation, Planning and Monitoring of PA to CNO and CFO
- Ensuring effective organisation of robust office systems and associate arrangements to meet secretarial needs and deliver the highest standards and compliance with appropriate standard, for example, audits, records management and CQC
- Ensuring effective management and analysis of incoming and outgoing mail, electronic diary and an effective brought forward system to ensure deadlines are met and papers are available for meetings.
- To conduct risk assessments of the corporate office when required
- To ensure the corporate office reviews and signs the necessary organisational policies
As a PA to CNO and CFO, you must have C-Suite experience prefereably in a private medical setting.
- Private Healthcare
- Personal Assistant
- private hospital
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'