This is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity not to be missed.
The Executive Assistant (PA) is a critical role within the Private Office and will ensure the effective organisation and administration of activities for the business.
The PA will operate as a key information conduit between the 2 Directors, understanding their individual and collective requirements and ensuring work is prioritised effectively. The PA will need to work in a flexible and adaptable manner, managing expectations and responding to personal and individual styles of operation.
The Personal Assistant will be expected to support the Director’s participation and management of businesses activity as well as social engagements.
You will manage the running of 2 private Estates, one within the UK and one European. This would include all Facility management including placing orders, arranging repairs and preparing the accounts ready for the Accounts team.
You will be the person responsible for all PR activities for the business which would include organising open days throughout the year.
You will be fully responsible for all orders for the Estate.
• Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including the purchase of tickets (ensuring best value for money), arrangement of foreign currency requirements, production of itineraries, necessary papers, presentations and eradicating logistical and organisational problems.
• Conduct regular diary meetings to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
• Meeting visitors and making sure that they are well taken care of, regardless of their perceived level of importance.
• Filter general information, queries, manage phone calls and invitations, providing efficiency and diplomacy but not acting as a perceived ‘blocker’ to the Family
• Establish and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of Directors. This should include devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and re-organisation of filing and ongoing file maintenance. Maintain secure tax, pension and investment papers.
Demonstrable experience in an executive assistant/PA role in a highly pressurised environment requiring tact, judgment, prioritisation and discretion in handling internal and external contacts. Demonstrable track record of integrity, honesty, trustworthiness and professionalism (essential).
• Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential).
• Experience of successfully working with senior management (essential).
• Experience of support to CEO/MD level or equivalent posts (highly desirable).
• Must be proficient with the keyboard and IT applications (this may be tested during the selection process).
• Expert level in the use of Outlook and Word
• Intermediate level in the use of Excel and PowerPoint.
Skills (all essential):
Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the Office.
Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
Attention to detail and deadlines.
Ability to use own initiative
Ability to filter information and assess priorities
Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult and challenging circumstances
Ability to prioritise and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods.
Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision
Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise
Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'