Full Time, Permanent
Are you a confident, assertive and super organised PA looking for a new challenge?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for an Executive PA to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough to work alongside the Director.
Responsible for managing business and personal affairs the Director, the Executive PA will control and advise on the daily schedule, input and changes to the diary and ensure important meetings are attended, internally and externally.
Principle Responsibilities for the Executive PA:-
- Diary is managed and organised accurately and in the limitations of the director's availability
- All tasks are completed efficiently and in unison with the needs of the director
- Proactively preparing for director appointments and anticipating needs through an established relationship with the director and the needs of the business
- Continual personal development and improvement
- Display the team values and culture at all time
- Answering calls and handling queries
- Preparing, booking and attending meetings, events, presentations and correspondence on the Directors behalf
- Managing the directors electronic diary
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the directors email, as requested
- Writing reports, executive summaries and any necessary documents
- Put together financial information and chase payments where appropriate
- The ability to deliver excellent customers service
- Experienced PA with excellent administration skills who has a keen eye to detail
- With the ambition to thrive and succeed, even under challenging conditions, you will bring enthusiasm and motivation to the job.
- Flexible and adaptable, demonstrating loyalty and confidentiality in everything you do.
- Able to naturally challenge ideas, have a positive and proactive demeanour and produce results in a timely manner.
- Confident, outgoing nature, you are eager to go above and beyond.
- Ability to be a quick learner, who has a great work ethic, you just get stuck into the job; thinking laterally about the task in hand and working well with other team members
This is a full time permanent Executive PA position, Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00, offering an annual salary of £25,000 p/a.
If this Executive PA position sounds like you then please forward your CV to Fraser Hendry at Coulter Elite Resourcing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'