Brewster Pratap are looking for an Executive PA for a leading organisation based in Halifax.
Working directly for the Managing Director you will be a key and essential member of the team. This is a unique opportunity that has arisen due to an internal promotion. Work in a dynamic, fast paced and rewarding environment that is rapidly growing organically and acquisitively.
The organisation is close to motorway links and easily accessible by car from Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield and all areas of Halifax.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director to provide a confidential, efficient and proactive support at all times
- Providing full EA support to the MD.
- Maintaining a diary system for the MD, arranging meetings and appointments, ensuring that documentation for forthcoming commitments is available in advance
- Making arrangements for the MD to attend external meetings, conferences and seminars etc.
- Booking transport and accommodation, and liaising with other attendees (both internally and externally). Compiling detailed itineraries for travel; complex international travel is often involved
- Receiving telephone calls and visitors for MD, dealing with these personally and where appropriate, redirecting to other members of staff
- E-mail and post management - to manage incoming messages and post on a daily basis, including the disposal of junk mail. Management of the MD's inbox; scheduling follow ups and reminders where necessary
- Producing letters/emails and correspondence in accordance with the MD's requirements
- Using a variety of IT computer packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and company specific IT packages
- Assisting the MD to organise and prepare for important events and functions such as seminars, training courses and conferences, including overseeing arrangements (if required)
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of the post as may be required
- Some overseas travel may be required
The successful candidate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to work to tight deadlines and multi task, using initiative
- Positive approach, remains calm under pressure, a strong team player with a "Can do" attitude
- Attention to detail
- Flexible as some out of hours work may be required to support client service delivery
Salary circa £35,000
Free car parking
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- Executive Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job