Our professional and well established Client is seeking a well experienced Executive PA to join the team and hit the ground running within a fast paced and busy environment.
Any experience within a legal sector would be beneficial but not essential
This position will involve:
- Maintaining smooth running of the executive director's office
- Providing secretarial services to the board and committees
- Manage the diary, emails, travel and accommodation requirements of the executive director
- Handling expense claims hotel bookings and meeting arrangements
- To act as a primary contact between head office and committee members
- Any other Ad-hoc duties that come of the role growing
Proven experience of working in a similar position is essential for this role as well as a proactive attitude and willingness to participate with the team.
Working hours for this position are Monday - Thursday 8.45AM - 5PM & Friday 9AM - 4PM
This will come with a generous hourly rate of £13.73 per hour and is on a temporary - permanent basis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job