Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Executive PA for a leading and very reputable company.
As Executive PA to one of our Directors, you will be a vital part of the team, bringing energy and enthusiasm to a job that is challenging and rewarding. This is a demanding and fast paced role for an experienced PA who has high standards and is used to a varied workload
The successful Executive PA will need the ability to prioritise and remain focused under pressure; have flexibility, adaptability and change responsiveness in an atmosphere of constantly shifting priorities.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- reading, monitoring and responding to the directors email, as requested
- answering calls and handling queries
- preparing correspondence on the directors behalf
- organising office functions/meetings
- ensuring internal and external projects are tracked and managed within deadlines
- commissioning work on the directors' behalf
- compiling financial information and chasing payments where appropriate
- sourcing any items required by the director and negotiating prices
- liaising with managers, PA's, staff and clients
- liaising with suppliers utilities and site contractors
- attending meetings, sometimes as the directors representative and writing minutes
- managing the director's electronic diary
- planning, organising and managing events and meetings, for the director
- conducting research on the internet
- writing reports, executive summaries and any necessary documents
- preparing presentations and papers for meetings
- managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- typing documents
- Understanding and use of excel spreadsheets
- being a confidante and handling sensitive information confidentially
- looking at creative ways to support the business and the director
Person specification: -
- Be a strong, assertive character (thick skinned !)
- Be proactive, well organised and versatile
- Have grit and determination
- Autonomous (lots of working on own initiative)
- Have a good knowledge of excel
This is a full time permanent position Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm with a salary of £27,000+ excellent career progression + benefits.
To apply for the position of the Account Manager then please forward your CV to Fraser at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales,
- PA Executive