Executive PA/HR administrator
My client a successful engineering manufacturing company based on Trafford Park requires a dynamic, experienced PA to support the managing director of the company and also to provide support to other internal departments and provide HR assistance.
- Diary management
- Email management
- Travel arrangements
- Personal arrangements
- Dealing with all telephone calls and re directing where necessary
- Recording of holidays and sickness absences
- Maintaining Payroll Database
- HR correspondence ( contracts,leaver and starter letters,staff notices),
- Recording of minutes.,
- Collecting the post and distributing it,
- You will need to have previous experience of PA or office management duties but also able to process payroll and have HR experience to apply.
- You will possess excellent communication and IT skills. Word, Excel, email and powerpoint.
- You will be highly organised, good attention to detail.
- Excellent typing speed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job