Executive PA to the Senior Management Team
Executive PA to the Senior Management Team- West Suffolk College £13,507.17 depending on experience 19 hours per week (hours are flexible to suit the successful candidate)
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our expanding team here at West Suffolk College as an Executive PA to the Senior Management Team. We are looking for applicants who are enthusiastic and dedicated to helping young people succeed and have a passion for education.
Not only does the position offer a very competitive salary range but also an attractive benefits package which is inclusive of a lucrative pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, free training and also numerous money saving options with local organisations.
Working for one of the top 5% of colleges in the UK you will support the Senior Management Team in driving forward on our journey to Ofsted Outstanding.
Purpose of the role
To provide secretarial support and personal assistance to the Senior Management Team, alongside our current team of established and experienced team of Executive PA's.
- To act as the confidential and personal Executive PA to the Senior Management Team; providing a high level secretarial support.
- To act as front of house for Senior Management Team; undertaking activities such as filtering telephone calls, receiving documents, correspondence and messages.
- To be responsible for the Senior Management Teams diary including arranging complex travel arrangements, scheduling of reoccurring routine meetings, planning and preparations of events.
- To assist with the preparation, drafting and production of documentation for Governors and Board papers, working closely with the Clerk to the Corporation and Cross-College Management Team as required.
- Assist at events arranged by the Marketing Department.
- Arrange room bookings, organise hospitality and order stationery supplies, as required.
- Be responsible for ensuring that agendas/papers are prepared sufficiently in advance for meetings and that minutes are taken accurately.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- Good general education.
- Proficient use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of English grammar and punctuation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and highly professional.
For more information, please contact
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy, please ensure that your CV is up to date and all relevant information to this job role is clearly visible. If you have not heard from myself or one of my colleagues within 14 days of your application please assume your application has not been successful.
This College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
In line with national legislation, and organisational policy, all data will be processed in a fair and lawful way, for the specific purpose and not disclosed in any way incompatible with such purpose or to any unauthorised persons or organisations.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010 the college operates a policy of equality and diversity which protects employees, students and people who access the Colleges goods, services and facilities, from discrimination on the basis of â€~protected characteristicswhich include: age ,disability, gender, reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins.), religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
The successful applicant will be required to complete and obtain a standard or enhanced disclosure check (role dependant) from the Disclosure and Barring Service. The cost of processing this will be Â£44 and you will be required to make payment online via the safeguarding website before your employment commences. Â Further information about the Disclosure and Barring Scheme can be found at www.homeoffice.gov.uk Â or by speaking to a member of the Human Resources department.
Closing date: 28th September 2018
Interview date: 9th October 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'