Executive PA to MD
Executive PA to the MD
Are you a dynamic, entrepreneurial, career focussed individual looking for your next career move?
This is an integral role within the business, working extremely closely with the Managing Director and other Senior Managers to provide executive administrative support.
This is a true 1-1 position, managing his ever-changing diary and appointments, responding to emails on his behalf and liaising with both colleagues and clients.
Executive PA Key responsibilities will include:
• To understand the organisation’s aims and objectives.
• To reliably and efficiently handle work in the MD’s absence.
• To be the MD’s first point of contact and to liaise with clients and internal / external stakeholders.
• To arrange travel and accommodation and keep records of travel expenses.
• To screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them appropriately
• To meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
• To organise and maintain diaries and making appointments.
• To take meeting minutes.
• To prepare presentations and all meeting paperwork
• To assist on site with facility management
- The successful candidate will have proven experience in EA role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ADVANCED excel skills.
- Strong organisation and time management skills and will be discrete and confidential at all times.
- 100 % flexibility as the role requires extensive UK based travel
- Must be available for out of hours work
- My client is looking for an immaculate, confident, professional and energetic individual to join this exclusive company.
This is a busy and challenging role but extremely rewarding and fun! If it sounds like one for you then please click apply now!
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'