Job Title: Executive PA to Director
Location : Peterborough Hours : Full time, Permanent
My clients team inspire, motivate and support thousands of customers. They provide the very best property strategy and life changing education, to support their journey in becoming financially free. Their team work enthusiastically to ensure their customers get the ultimate customer experience. My client is passionate rise to any challenge.
As Executive PA to one of their Directors, you will be a vital part of the team, bringing energy and enthusiasm to a job that is challenging and rewarding. This is a demanding and fast paced role for an experienced PA who has high standards and is used to a varied workload
The successful candidate will need the ability to prioritise and remain focused under pressure; have flexibility, adaptability and change responsiveness in an atmosphere of constantly shifting priorities.
To provide all around administrative and organisational support to the director/founder. Planning, organising and efficiently managing the director's diary and day to day workload.
- reading, monitoring and responding to the directors email, as requested
- answering calls and handling queries
- preparing correspondence on the directors behalf
- organising office functions/meetings
- ensuring internal and external projects are tracked and managed within deadlines
- commissioning work on the directors' behalf
- compiling financial information and chasing payments where appropriate
- sourcing any items required by the director and negotiating prices
- liaising with managers, PA's, staff and clients
- liaising with suppliers utilities and site contractors
- attending meetings, sometimes as the directors representative and writing minutes
- managing the director's electronic diary
- planning, organising and managing events and meetings, for the director
- conducting research on the internet
- writing reports, executive summaries and any necessary documents
- preparing presentations and papers for meetings
- managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- typing documents
- Understanding and use of excel spreadsheets
- being a confidante and handling sensitive information confidentially
- looking at creative ways to support the business and the director
The list of duties is not exhaustive and flexibility is required, in terms of what the PA may be required to undertake, in order to deliver rounded support to the director.
- Diary is managed and organised accurately and in the limitations of the directors availability
- All tasks are completed efficiently and in unison with the needs of the director
- Proactively preparing for director appointments and anticipating needs through an established relationship with the director and the needs of the business
Results Focused: As an experienced Executive PA, who pays close attention to detail, who is organised, forward plans and thrives on meeting deadlines, you will ensure daily tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively
Professional: You deliver operational excellence and are professional in dealing with both internal and external customers
Resourceful: With your confident, outgoing nature, you are eager to go above and beyond. As a quick learner, who has a great work ethic, you just get stuck into the job; thinking laterally about the task in hand and building relationships with other team members
Passionate: With the ambition to thrive and succeed, even under challenging conditions, you will bring enthusiasm and motivation to the job.
Loyalty: You are flexible and adaptable, with strong multi-tasking skills and demonstrate loyalty and confidentiality in everything you do.
Ambitious: You naturally challenge ideas, have a positive, logical and proactive demeanour and produce results in a timely manner. You make great things happen
Continual Development: You are continually learning and improving. Its second nature for you to maintain up to date knowledge and to share knowledge and experience with others and you are proud of being the very best.
For more information Please call Ella on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job