Executive PA Secretary with Events Assistant responsibilities
Innovative and forward thinking organisation that take excellent care of their people encouraging development from within. This company have an exceptionally low turnover of staff, which speaks volumes about what a great organisation they are to work for.
Executive PA / Events Coordinator, to support MD and other Senior Directors (Must have worked in a similar role previously)
Key skills / Experience
* Experience of working as a PA to MD as well as other Senior Directors (or Senior Director)
* Organising meetings on a National and International basis
* Organising a busy diary
* Organising events on a large scale
* Take notes at board meetings
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
If you respond to this advertisement and you do not hear back from us within 5 working days, you will unfortunately have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please send CV's to
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'