KS International (KSI), an entrepreneurial international group in the education sector, are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join the Head Office team in West London as Operations Coordinator.
The company was established in 2009 and currently operates seven schools and centres in Switzerland, Portugal, Montenegro, Colombia and Panama.
The Operations Coordinator will support the Head Office team with the co-ordination of a range of projects across the KSI group.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing support to internationally located Board of Directors, co-ordinating bi-monthly Board meeting logistics in the UK and abroad
- Providing secretarial and organisational support to the Executive Team, drafting and preparing correspondence, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and follow up
- Management of Head Office facilities, including co-ordinating supplier agreements, maintaining corporate accounts, negotiating annual renewals and ensuring best price
- Providing global IT support to head office and KSI schools by managing website domains, purchasing hardware and software, and acting as a key liaison with external IT management companies
- Supporting and managing global policy and procedure creation and implementation, including Health & Safety
- Providing HR support to the schools including sourcing candidates, screening, organising interviews, induction, training, and liaising with external recruitment agencies
- Receptionist and other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum 3 years’ experience working in an operations or executive PA role. Candidates with experience in a start-up environment will be highly regarded. The position requires the successful candidate to be IT savvy, competent with using the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and Powerpoint), office equipment use and have proven experience of working as a professional, self-motivated individual.
Great written and communication skills with strong attention to detail are essential, as well as the ability to work on multiple projects.
A full job description is available upon request.
- Microsoft Office
- Office Equipment
- Conference Logistics
- Minute Taking
- Executive Level Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job