A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Band 5 Executive Personal Assistant to support the Managing Director and the Clinical Commissioning Group within the NHS in Sandwell.
The purpose of this position is to provide the Managing Director and the Clinical Commissioning Group with all required administrative support whilst maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
Daily Duties Include:
- Electronic diary management, scheduling meetings, project support, drafting routine correspondence which may be of a sensitive and highly confidential nature
- Booking meeting rooms, ensuring required facilities are available and arranging refreshments
- Read and respond to emails on behalf of the MD, assess the urgency of emails
- Process expenses and make travel arrangements
- Use initiative to solve problems and deal with queries in the absence of the MD
- Support in the recruitment and training of new staff
A full job description will be made available to shortlisted candidates upon successful application
Required Skills and experience:
- Minute taking, including note taking and dictation
- Previous PA and or Secretarial experience
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Educated to GSCE standard or equivalent
Hours of work are 37.5 per week
If you have the relevant skills and experience please click APPLY
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'