My Global Banking client is seeking an experienced Exec P.A . to be based in Canary Wharf.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high quality email, diary management and travel services to support the effectiveness of the executive
- Type and produce reports, Presentations, Spreadsheets etc.
- Run Ad hoc projects and tasks
- Develop plans for, and manage delivery of, a number of projects
- Drive timescales and project plans to ensure project success
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- Take personal responsibility for understanding and agreeing performance expectations, completing the necessary mandatory training and developing the levels of capability and competence needed to be effective in the role
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment.
- Suggest ideas and contribute to implementing actions that will improve customer service, quality or the way teams and individuals work together.
- Continuously monitor and gather information to assess potential impacts and identify possible risks and opportunities for the business.
- Diary Management
- Organisational Skills
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job