This role supports the continued development of the Deal Advisory Due Diligence business in the East Midlands. The role will involve the delivery of high quality due diligence and the individual will be visible in the market.
You will be a part of a dynamic and growing team with ambitious objectives and your role will be to develop and provide additional expertise to widen our offered services.
Banks, Corporates and Private Equity.
. The key elements of the role are;
• Assisting with all aspects of engagements, including scoping, budgeting, report drafting and quality assurance;
• Assisting TS managers and partners with pricing and quoting for work and preparing pitch documents;
• Preparing insightful analysis and communicating issues in a timely manner;
• Liaising with clients and managing their expectations;
• Drawing conclusions from the findings and discussing with the manager or partner as appropriate but with the ability to work with a degree of autonomy, involving the managers as required;
• Assist in the presentation of report findings to the client;
• Assisting with business development initiatives; and
• Developing working relationships with clients and intermediaries.
The individual will be strong analytically and be able to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
Experience, skills and qualifications required.
• ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent);
• Experience in a TS role or transferable experience gained within a professional advisory team, e.g. Audit or Tax;
• Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge;
• Pro-actively identifies client needs and keeps them informed of project status as appropriate;
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels;
• Begins to develop a network of client contacts;
• Takes ownership of projects, effectively delegates to others within the team, where applicable, and takes responsibility for quality control;
• Acts as a role model for the team and values others expertise;
• Provides assistance, shares experiences, provides meaningful feedback and proactively supports the development of others;
• Willingness to be involved in delivering feedback to the wider team, including presenting group training sessions;
• Commitment to self-development; and
• Participates in meetings, providing information and ideas with clarity and persuasiveness.
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence in 77 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement – not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job