The Law Society represents solicitors in England and Wales. From negotiating with and lobbying the profession's regulators, government and other decision makers, to offering training and advice, we're here to help, protect and promote solicitors.
The Executive Office is part of the Directorate of CEO providing administrative and strategic support to the Chief Executive and Office Holder Team.
What's in it for you:
* Opportunity to build your knowledge and skills in a fast paced role that spans the organisation
* Enjoy a strong team environment where you will be supported in your role
* Develop your existing administrative and secretarial skills
* Build strong working relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
As the executive office assistant you will be providing high level secretarial and administrative support to the Law Society's Executive Office team. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the Chief of staff's diary, managing an effective and efficient correspondence system for the executive office and providing overflow cover for the Executive PA to the CEO and the Executive PA to the OH as and when required.
Ideally, you will be an individual with high level administrative and secretarial experience who enjoys multitasking and takes pride in your work, from processing purchase orders, excel reporting to drafting correspondence. You will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport easily with colleagues across other departments as well as internal and external stakeholders.
What we're looking for:
* A self-starter who is keen to learn
* Proactive and able to use your initiative
* Strong writing skills
* Strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
* Someone who Demonstrates high levels of confidentiality, discretion and integrity
If you are submitting a CV and application, please ensure that your CV and application form clearly demonstrate how you meet the knowledge, skills and experience requirements of the role.
Please also include the following:
Confirmation of your current salary
Confirmation of how you heard about the role/where you saw the role advertised
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job