Executive Lettings consultant - Finchley
An experienced Senior Lettings professional is sought for one of North London's longest established estate agents.
Perhaps you have outgrown your present role, and its time for you to progress to the next level?
Maybe your current career path is not going forward as quickly as you would like, and a new challenge is needed?
You will be a highly driven individual who wants to provide the best service possible to your tenants and landlords.
- Management duties whilst the director is away
- Lettings valuations
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective buyers and tenants
- Negotiating deals
- Organise viewings
- Book appraisals
Skills and Experience:
- Strong background of lettings
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated and Driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Full UK Driving Licence and own transport
If this sounds like the right role for you then please get in contact today, to start the next stage in your career within a rapidly expanding company.
Competitive salary, attractive commission package and career progression.
Full UK Driving licence is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
- Communication Skills