Our International hotel client who are based in Doha, Capital of Qatar is seeking an experienced Executive Housekeeper to cover temporarily for 3 months to support the General Manager with the daily operations of the Housekeeping department, while ensuring the highest degree of quality is maintained at all times
As Executive Housekeeper your duties will include:
- Responsible for the overall operations and control of up to 270 bedrooms & suites daily as well as public areas
·Directly report to the General Manager
- Contributes to the guest comfort and ensure daily cleaning & tidying of all the hotel bedrooms and other public areas
- Monitors the financial performance and efficiency of the housekeeping department operations
- Responsible for the budgets and departmental financial targets including revenue, stock levels, average spends and departmental profits
- Responsible for payroll costs and many by allocating labour resources in line with forecasted and actual business levels
- Observe, teach and develop employees
- Ensure guest satisfaction by reviewing and acting on customers service reports relevant to the area of responsibility to achieve positive and consistent results including guest feedback, complaints and compliments
- Ensure routine maintenance is carried out in all areas, reporting any damages etc. to maintenance and rectify promptly
Requirements for an Executive Housekeeper:
- 2 years minimum experience as an Assistant Housekeeper or Executive Housekeeper
- Must have experience working in a luxury or lifestyle Hotel
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, communication and administrative skills
- Ability to handle pressurised situations and busy periods
- A discerning eye for quality and finer details that are the minimum requirements of five star service and standards
Normal hours will be 48 hours per week but flexibility is essential if asked to work longer hours but this will be compensated by an extra hour or extra day off depending on the hours worked
In return our client will provide the following:
Accommodation with all meals
Round trip flights
Assistance with visas
If you have the 2 years minimum Assistant Housekeeping or Executive Housekeeping experience, immediately available and have no prior commitments including notice or holidays then please send your CV today
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 Towngate Personnel are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'