This award winning hotel, is one of the UK’s most prestigious and luxurious properties. They have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and hands-on Executive Head Chef to lead and inspire 23 - strong brigade across 3 kitchens.
The idea candidate for this Executive Head Chef position will have:
- · At least 10 years previous experience in a 4 or 5 star high volume establishment
- · A proven track record in managing all aspects of a kitchen budget
- · The ability to drive standards and develop menus in accordance with current trends
- · A solid understanding of the principles of healthy eating
- · The Skill to inspire and lead a team in excess of 40 staff
As well as an excellent salary and bonus scheme, they also offer a great benefits package that includes, tips, uniform, discounts, free meals on duty and much more.
This award winning hotel and the team of talented chefs prepare and create cuisine using fresh, seasonal, local ingredients to a high standard for the hotel guests and customers.
Please Note: If you have not heard from us within 72 Hours then you will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
All applicants must......
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job