The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group has been retained on an exclusive basis to recruit the PA to CEO and Board of Directors for a non profit business.
Our client is easily commutable from Doncaster, Leeds, Barnsley and Wakefield
The PA holds a pivotal role in the internal support team and, as is the prime channel for initiating and maintaining contact with the CEO's key relationships. This post requires a high calibre professional PA with a proven track record of providing the highest level of support to Board Level Executives.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proactively managing the diaries of the CEO and four Directors including organising appointments, resolving conflicting appointments and optimising the Executive Board's time.
- Providing support with preparation and circulation (mostly electronic) of Board Packs and draft agendas, and following up on actions. Occasionally taking and distributing minutes.
- Managing three members of administration staff.
- Responsible for processing directors' expenses and managing CEO office budgets.
- Arranging Board of Director meetings / events and senior management events (business planning etc)
- Creating presentations using PowerPoint.
- Monitoring emails on a daily basis prioritising information and following up as appropriate.
- Act on own initiative in dealing with enquiries and preparing correspondence for CEO and Directors.
- Communicate at all levels including Executive Director Level, often handling sensitive and complex information.
- Establish excellent working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including other Directors, Senior Managers, staff, and other organisations.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience working as a high level PA to Board Members, ideally in a plc or 'blue-chip'environment.
- Articulate communicator - must be able to evidence professional and accurate skills in all forms of written correspondence and verbal communication befitting the first point of CEO contact for external senior figures in business , government etc.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisation techniques.
- Proactive thinker and planner - e.g. in terms of scheduling CEO diary commitments domestically and abroad.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (word, PowerPoint etc.) and other computer software.
- Experience in leading/managing an administration team
- Experience in budget administration and basic finance functions.
- Proven testimonials of demonstrating absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent salary of up to £30,000
All direct applicants will be forwarded to the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- EA and PA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job