Medicall Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for one Britain’s leading healthcare providers. We are looking to recruit an Executive Director at a private hospital near Rochdale.
This is a full time, permanent position to work 37.5 hours per week, and offers a competitive starting salary of £80,000 per annum with access to additional employee benefits as listed below.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree level education / post-graduate qualifications or equivalent
- Strong track record developing hospital services and performance - preferably from the private sector - with a focus on Regulatory quality standards
- Have a clear understanding of current health industry issues and knowledge of health funding pertaining to private/public health sectors with a working knowledge of statutory regulatory requirements
- Ability to establish operational and capital budgets that accurately reflect the services goals, intended strategies and emerging commercial opportunities
- Sound financial skills to be able to read and interpret complex financial data
- Ability to engage with a wide range of key internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in developing and maintaining robust governance and risk management processes
Duties of this role include:
- Providing strategic direction and leadership to the Team
- Maximising the financial and operational performance, ensuring excellent patient care is delivered in a safe high-quality clinical environment in a cost-effective manner
- Fulfil the role of Registered Manager for the site
- Consultant recruitment and engagement and succession planning
- Increasing the complexity of existing specialities and the development of new services
- Responsibility for creating and delivering the annual strategic and operational plans
- Taking a lead role in standard contract negotiations in collaboration with corporate colleagues
Salary and Benefits:
Starting salary of £80,000 per annum and additional benefits which are listed below.
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact in the office or apply via this advert.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'