IQ Option is an Investment Firm and an international software developing company and its main product is the online trading platform. For the past 4 years, we have reached one of the first positions of world leaders in online trading. As a leading CySec registered company, we have received several awards, including The Award of Financial Excellence 2017 by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts, achieving a significant impact on the Trading industry. IQ Option brand is active in over 178 countries operating in more than 13 languages. We have now introduced Forex, CFD’s and Digital Options.
Due to our continuous growth and opening of our new London office, we are looking an Executive Director to kickstart the new office.
Responsibilities of our future teammate:
- Responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the company
- Transform plans into workable solutions and benchmarks performance against key operational goals
- Ensure adherence of the organization’s daily activities and long-term plans to established policies and legal guidelines
- In-depth understanding of applicable regulatory frameworks across markets that the firm and clients trade
- Perform key management functions reporting directly to the CEO
- At least 5+ years of Brokerage and/or Investment firm experience along with proven Senior Managerial experience
- Experience in developing strategic plans
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and leadership skills
- Strong decision-making skills
What do we offer:
- Competitive Remuneration, 13th salary
- Professional and monetary opportunities in an international company which is one of the world leaders in the industry
We have a referral program! We are paying €500 for every successful recommendation!
Please send your CV to the email provided stating the position, we will be glad to meet you!
Note: All and CVs and Cover Letters will be treated with strict confidence.
IQ Option is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job