A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Director of Finance to join a Not-for-profit organisation who have been based in the North West for over 150 years. The business is recognised worldwide for the cultural and educational impact they have made throughout the North West. Due to an internal secondment, this role is being recruited on an interim basis for an initial period of 6 months.
The successful candidate will ideally have extensive, proven experience within the Not-for-profit sector and be available at short notice. The Executive Director of Finance will be responsible for all aspects of financial management and providing strategic advice and guidance to the Executive Team, including financial reports, board papers and annual report. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who are experiencing an exciting time in their history.
The Executive Director of Finance will be responsible for:
- Providing financial leadership at a strategic and operational level to both internal and external stakeholders
- Managing the internal audit function while being responsible for the implementation and compliance with accounting controls, systems and procedures
- Lead the Finance team ensuring they are contributing to business objectives
- Manage and support organisational change programmes
- Provide financial leadership by working with other Executive team members to consider operational efficiencies and service improvements
- Managing the Information Systems (IS) function ensuring that the business IS infrastructure is fit for purpose and continues to meet the organisations changing needs efficiently and effectively;
- Contribute to effective employee relations and consultation processes with trade unions
Ideally you will have/be:
- ACMA, ACCA or ACA Fully Qualified
- Previous experience within Not-for-profit/Public Sector
- Board level exposure
- Senior and strategic financial management experience
- Ability to analyse, manage and present, complex financial management information at senior management level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Executive Director of Finance position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.