The client is keen to see candidates with a mix of Commercial and Not for Profit experience as they are on an exciting journey looking at the commercial side of the business.
This role will need a specific set of skills and will require the right personal fit.
Key Skills required:
- CCAB Qualified or equivalent and or QBE candidates will be accepted
- Strong leadership skills to lead the Finance, IT & potentially Facilities operations.
- Proven track record in leading an organisation through significant change and delivering specific projects including bringing the organisation to a more Commercial way of working and IT change
- Strong stakeholder engagement with both non finance and finance people - this role will involve extensive engagement with members and you will need to adapt to them as and when required
- Strong ability to understand relationships within the organisation, being very detailed and analytical when working with them and being sensitive to their ideas
The finance team is a fairly small function therefore you will be hands on, however the client would expect you to review the team and make recommendation in regards to the longer term requirements of the organisation.
This role is paying £78k but the client has confirmed there is some flexibility for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role please send your most up to date cv and I will contact you to discuss further.
Please note due to the amount of applicants we receive I will only be able to respond and call the candidates who fit all of the above therefore please do make sure you are confident that you meet the criteria before applying.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business