Executive Consultant - £45- £70k OTE plus benefits
Executive Recruitment Consultant - Ripley, Surrey c.45-£70k OTE (includes commission)
Uncapped and generous OTE, Career development plan, ongoing mentoring, generous incentives scheme, up to 34 days annual leave.
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for a new challenge within a market leading consultancy into a truly niche unsaturated sector ?
1st Executive are a market leading recruitment consultancy, providing expert services to an enviable client list including the majority of the FTSE 350 as well as a growing number of Global 500 organisations. We have grown at exceptional rate since being founded 13 years ago and have further ambitious growth plans which we want you to be a part of. As an independent, owner managed company we can offer exceptional opportunities to grow a lucrative warm desk in an unsaturated market.
Joining a team of highly successful recruitment professionals, you will be provided with all the tools necessary to take your career to the next level. Our Managing and Associate Directors provide continuous training and mentoring to ensure you will take advantage of our uncapped commission structure. You will benefit from an uncapped career route, and a high quality professional environment which eradicates many frustrations experienced Recruiters encounter.
Based in our contemporary head office, we provide a professional environment that encourages success. Whether you have experience within the Interim, Permanent or International markets, we have roles to suit. We offer the freedom to fast track your career and even build a team around you giving you guidance to become our next divisional manager.
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships, partnering the worlds leading organisations in delivering successful recruitment solutions across middle to senior procurement and supply chain opportunities.
- Networking with middle to senior level procurement professionals on a global scale
- Building successful lasting relationships with both clients and candidates
- Operate as a 'consultant' in advising both clients and candidates becoming an industry expert
- Source candidates - through database search to formal headhunting campaigns
- Manage the whole recruitment process through to interview and offer stage for both permanent and interim campaigns
- Support and manage Resourcing/Delivery focused colleagues to grow your own business
- Create profitable business opportunities in developing a highly successful recruitment desk and in turn a highly lucrative career with a completely uncapped and generous commission scheme.
Reasons to work for 1st Executive:
- FTSE 100 and Global 500 client base
- Continuous training and mentoring
- Friendly yet driven team environment
- Competitive salaries and uncapped commission structures
- Meritocracy, rewarding hard work and success
- Excellent ongoing incentives: quarterly team parties, team building trips and high achievers end of year trips, high performers lunch clubs earn an extra 12 days holiday taking the total to 35 plus bank holidays, Breakfast and fruit provided, flexible working hours, 2 hour lunch breaks
- Excellent career progression opportunities based on performance combined with the right aptitude and attitude towards management
All applicants are assured total confidentiality
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"