Marks Sattin is seeking an Executive Candidate Manager to take ownership of the candidate strategy of our Executive Search Division in Leeds.
Due to a number of recent major client wins with a wide range of companies across the Yorkshire Region, we have the need to hire a Candidate Manager to take ownership of managing our high profile senior candidates. The Exec Search team offers a proactive approach, challenging our competition and offering our clients something completely different.
You will be the first point of contact for our Executive Candidates and you will be required to keep them close and engaged throughout the process. You will be expected to have the natural ability to judge which candidates are suitable for our clients and have the skills, tenacity and gravitas to entice and engage the most sought after profiles and hard to find people.
- Headhunting via LinkedIn, Marks Sattin's Internal Database and Referral Schemes
- Daily calls to identify a shortlist of candidates and assess their suitability for roles
- Responsible for arranging interviews and meeting prospective candidates whilst maintaining the highest level of organisation
- Writing job advertisements and executing effective headhunts through LinkedIn and other sources
- Market Mapping and providing specific sector knowledge in regards to candidates, clients and your assigned specialist market
- Preparation of accurate and persuasive proposals for potential candidates
The ideal candidate does not need to have worked in Executive Search however you must be commercially aware and have experience of working in a professional environment.
- Only Graduates with a 2.1 or above with a year in industry will be considered
- 1-2 years commercial experience
- Able to offer the highest levels of quality and service when interacting with clients and candidates
- Must have a methodical, rigorous approach and good attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, the ability to make things happen and to multi - task effectively.
- The social confidence, poise and sales skills to approach people effectively.
- Excellent time management skills meeting deadlines and targets.
- Accurate planning and organising skills.
- Works productively in a high pressure environment.