Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Being accountable for extensive diary management for Managing Directors and teams across the floor
• Scheduling complex internal calls, client calls and client meetings for senior bankers
• Communicating with clients (predominantly C-suite) and public figures on behalf of Managing Directors and Senior Relationship Management team
• Extensively co-ordinating international travel and detailed travel itineraries
• Actively arranging senior dinners and offsite events at venues including The Chelsea Flower Show and Wimbledon
• Delegating for Managing Director on various tasks
• You will be accountable for general admin tasks including expenses, note taking and proof reading
• Extensively communicating with internal stakeholders from desk heads to the CEO office
What we're looking for:
• Previous Executive Assistant experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent verbal and relationship building skills and being able to work both autonomously and collaboratively
• Able to work at speed and with absolute accuracy
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Graduate education preferred but not essential
• Previous experience of liaising with external client preferred
• Previous Investment Banking environment experience preferred
Where will you be working?
5 North Colonnade is home to our investment bank and is in the heart of Canary Wharf, just a short walk from our headquarters at Churchill Place. It boasts an array of onsite amenities such as dry cleaner as well as a deli and buffet style staff restaurant. The building is easily accessible by tube, docklands light railway and all major bus links. The atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'