An established and successful Private Equity firm based in the West End are looking for a switched on and bright Team Executive Assistant. This is a great opportunity for a Team Executive Assistant who enjoys working in a high volume and demanding role, and will require exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage a very busy workload. Duties will include supporting senior level individuals, extensive diary management and travel arrangements, organising arrangements for meetings internally and externally, liaising with clients, dealing with the mail and incoming telephone calls as well as providing all other general administrative support.
This role will be perfect for someone who is incredibly switched on and articulate, with impeccable communication skills. Being a team player will also be incredibly beneficial in this role. In return you will be working for an extremely friendly company with a good benefits package and flexible working pattern.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Previous experience working within a similar role is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Hardworking and diligent work ethic
- Ability to liaise with individuals at a senior level
- Proactive and ability to work on your own initiative
- MS Office experience (Word, Experience, Outlook and PowerPoint
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'