Our client, is a UK leading supplier to the vehicle market where they put their consumers at the heart of everything they do.
The Role of an Executive Assistant
In this role, you will report directly to our CEO with a dotted line to our Group HR Director. You will directly support members of the leadership team at Operational and Executive Board level with a variety of operational and strategic objectives, along with overseeing regulatory reporting obligations. You will also provide active and ongoing project support and deliver on internal communications in support of the Group's HR Director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Providing full project management support, working in partnership with the leadership team to support the delivery of the Group's business plan and ongoing transformation and change projects
- Monitoring the accuracy and delivery of departmental business plans, monitoring timelines, budget and scope
- Maintaining project plans, process control and ensuring key stakeholders are appropriately informed
- Supporting the CEO and leadership team with the management of reputation and risks associated
- Maintaining the company risk register and issues log and identifying, managing and escalating risks
- Overseeing all reporting to the Operational and Executive Boards, including the preparation of agendas, reports, presentations and documentation for board meetings
- Developing and delivering the communications and engagement plan for the company, working in collaboration with the HR Director
- Supporting the Leadership team with the co-ordination/preparation of key messages/materials for internal and external communications
- Supporting, planning, delivering and monitoring the effectiveness of communication campaigns and interventions
- Identifying, sourcing and developing stories and case studies to reinforce the vision and ways of working across the Group
- Working closely with the Chief Commercial Officer to ensure media, marketing campaigns and internal communications are aligned
- Supporting internal and external event management from planning phase through to post event actions, including attendance as appropriate
The Ideal Executive Assistant:
- At least 2-3 proven years' experience within working in a Executive Assistant position
- Experience within event management or project managed would be desired
- Confident with delivering project and leadership delivery
- Minute taking experience is essential
- Is commercially astute
- Is highly organised
- Has excellent project and planning skills
- An excellent communicator
- Has the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Has experience of working with operational and executive board members
How To Apply:
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to email with your up to date CV.
- executive assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'