(To the Group Secretary and Director)
Purpose of Role: To provide general support and assistance to the Organisation’s Executive Directors, and in particular to ensure the smooth running of the various Board and Executive committees.
Due to the nature of the business, this role is very administrative, there is no requirement for diary management or travel/meeting arrangements.
- Act as PA when required for the CEO and other Executives including convening meetings, organising diaries and managing correspondence.
- Act as the coordinator of Board, Board committee and Executive meetings including scheduling of the calendar of events and setting up Zoom or Teams meetings if required.
- Act as the contact for PRA , FCA and internal and external auditors.
- Assemble/coordinate the assembly of data packs for the PRA/FCA/Auditors as necessary.
- Prepare meeting agendas in consultation with Secretariat.
- Coordinate relevant meeting packs, including responsibility for checking pack completeness and accuracy, and ensure these are uploaded on Board Intelligence.
- Prepare minutes for approval for ExCo and other Executive and Board committees as agreed as requested.
- Ensure decision logs and action lists are maintained .
- Take responsibility in association with secretariat for Board and committee governance including any necessary regulatory filings and returns.
- Act as contact for the Society’s Non-Executive Directors, and provide assistance on meetings and all related communication and coordination.
- Assist where necessary with training programmes and regulatory matters relating to NEDs.
- Ensure digital filing and distribution of all Board and committee minutes and records and associated papers.
- Assist Secretariat in managing the annual governance schedules
- Experienced PA/EA
- Strng Administrative skills
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Able to work independently and proactively.
- Articulate with a high level of written English.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft packages and able to work easily with new technology.
- Self-confident and able to deal with people at all levels both internal and external.
- Able to work methodically and check for accuracy and completeness.
- Based in Epsom
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
- Pension Scheme
- BUPA Membership
- Regular Performance Reviews
- Bonus Scheme
- Professional Study Support
- 23 days holiday a year rising to 27 days
- FREE PARKING
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'