Executive Assistant to the CEO
FTC - 18 months
My client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their lively and diverse offices in the centre of Brighton. They are responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. They have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a professional growing workforce.
In this role you will be the Executive Assistant to the CEO and will ensure that the CEO has everything they need to fulfil their responsibilities on a day to day basis. You will be an ambassador for the CEO with responsibility for day to day contact with internal and external stakeholders, attending meetings with the CEO as required.
The successful applicant will manage complex and highly sensitive queries and correspondence and a range of CEO communications, drafting responses working with others across the organisation
In this role, you will influence, on behalf of the CEO others across the organisation to ensure the priorities are delivered in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
Salary and benefits
- Discretionary bonus arrangements
- Access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- Flexible working arrangements
- Development opportunities
- Enhanced parental leave arrangements
- A free employee assistance programme
- An excellent office location in Brighton.
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pension's world
For this role you will:
- Manage complex communications to and from the CEO both internally and externally including liaison, drafting technical correspondence and working with communications to prepare a range of different content.
- Build and maintain a wide range of day to day relationships with all stakeholders, liaising effectively with all members of the team as required.
- Anticipate requirements and proactively gather additional information providing high quality advice to the CEO and Chief of Staff on relevant issues as they arise.
- Act as a first point of contact for those contacting the CEO's office, handling queries and correspondence to ensure that the priorities are taken forward and those contacting us receive a prompt, high quality, professional response, including identifying any input required from across the business.
- Prepare/commission and review written briefings for the CEO as required, to support internal and external engagement.
- Ensure the Executive Committee is appropriately supported, decisions are recorded and that all agreed actions are followed through maintaining an agreed audit trail working with Corporate Secretariat. Maintain a monthly CEO office plan for key internal and external activities on an annual basis
- Ensure that all Corporate Governance procedures are followed and maintain an up-to-date CEO office procedural manual alongside relevant process maps.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of regulation best principles and the role and remit of the Regulator.
- Experience supporting at senior level
- Political awareness with ability to influence at all levels as directed
- Knowledge of technical pensions issues that relate to our role as regulator (desirable)
- Have demonstrable experience in setting priorities, goals, objectives and timescales.
- Ability to plan ahead, reassessing workloads and priorities if situations change or able to deal with conflicting demands.
- Experience of working in pensions and/or financial and/or regulatory environment
- Knowledge of the pensions landscape (desirable)
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and to deal with ambiguity
- Proactive and flexible
- Can do approach
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative
- Negotiating skills
- Calm under pressure
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Communication skills at all levels
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Personable and a team player
- Excellent customer service
- Leadership skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please contact Emily Rudkin at Adecco or apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'