I am currently working with an organisation in the Didcot area who is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team as soon as possible.
Duration- Temporary role, may go permanent
Location- Didcot, you will start Working from home to begin with
Salary- £35k dependant on experience
Hours- Part time hours to begin with then into full time hours
- Diary Management
- Preparing for Board meetings
- External engagement
- Looking after the corporate calenders
- Dealing with any paperwork
- Submitting and managing expenses and invoices
- Supporting with bookkeeping duties
- Assisting with administrative projects
This role requires someone who is able to use their initiative, be proactive and someone who is solution driven.
If you are interested in this role Apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'