One of the UKs most well-known and respected public sector organisations require an Executive Assistant on a three month temporary role based in Glasgow. As an executive assistant you will be assisting one of the most senior persons in the organisation.Skills & Experience Required
- Must have Experience as an Executive Assistant in a large organisation
- Previous experience providing executive/secretarial support to Executive Director level
- Highly developed verbal and written communication abilities
- A high degree of discretion and professionalism and the ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of seniority and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other technology solutions for modern office environment
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Be able to work in Glasgow, with occasional travel if needed.
- Some flexibility on working hours will be required to meet pressing deadlines
- Based in Glasgow City Centre
- Initially 3 months
- £10- £15 an hr PAYE
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
- EA PA Executive Assistant Glasgow
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'