An amazing opportunity has arisen for the chance to work with a boutique Private Equity firm in the heart of the West-end. Are you looking to work within a professional but fun environment?
Based in this friendly and outgoing team, you will be providing first-class secretarial support. As an EA, you will be a resilient and confident character with a positive approach to work. This firm really looks after their staff, don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Duties will include;
- Extensive diary and mailbox management for Multiple Directors
- Extensive travel arrangements.
- Arrange global calls across various time zones
- Daily contact with clients, Partners
- Produce and edit PowerPoint presentations, including formatting
- Update Outlook contacts and other team lists, as required
- Update the firm's database regularly, to ensure client records up-to-date
- Process expenses
- Updating of team databases/logs etc
- Ad hoc projects at the direction of the Directors
- Working collaboratively with other team members and providing cover as necessary
The successful EA will have the following experience/skills:
- Ability to prioritise and reprioritise tasks where appropriate
- 6 years' experience in a similar position
- Advanced IT skills, including PowerPoint, Visio and Excel. All EAs are expected to have good IT literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as additional support for preparing professional slides including diagrams and other graphics for internal and external presentations.
- GCSE in Math's / English is essential
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'