PA to two Board Associates- Global Executive Search Firm
12 month contract with the view to go permanent
Exceptional opportunity for a well - educated career Executive Assistant to support two driven and highly successful individuals. The Executive Assistant needs first class written skills as will be expected to create documentation and to proofread on behalf of the execs along with building great relationships with their clients and stakeholders.
This Executive Assistant role is to support 2 different working styles, one being highly organised and structured, the other being less so and requiring more of a hands-on approach! Both require a EA with exceptional organisation skills, the ability to work on multiple projects in an extremely pacey environment. Ability to change priorities whilst remaining calm and focussed is essential in their EA
Must have extremely strong communication and document production skills.
There will be extensive client and stakeholder contact, ability to get under the skin of their projects will be essential to the EA’s success in this role.
Executive Assistant duties will include:
- Extensive inbox and meeting co-ordination,
- UK travel itineraries,
- assignment management,
- organisation of stakeholder meetings both on and off-site,
- Preparation and proof reading of client reports
- Work with Exec remotely as he is largely out of town
- Stable CV gained in a professional services environment
- Strong Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant experience
- First class written English skills - experience of document production and proof reading
- Proven relationship building expertise with a range of high profile clients.
- Executive Search
- Professional Services
- Proof Reading
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'