Role: Executive Assistant
Location: North London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus per annum (DOE)
Do you have experience working as an Assistant to a C-Suite Executive? Are you a highly organised, methodical and proactive person? Would you like to join a rapidly growing and successful business where you can truly make your mark? If this sounds like you, then please read on!
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to work closely with Senior Members of the business in providing efficiency and productivity within each department. This role would suit somebody who takes an interest in the growth of the business and is always looking out for ways in which processes can be improved.
Main Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Overseeing the operations of the business
- Supporting senior executives in their day to day duties
- Managing director diaries and their busy schedules
- Being involved in the recruitment process of new staff members
- Arranging and attending meetings on business operations and business strategy
- Managing important projects, tasks and KPI’s for the business
- Acting as first point of contact for any complaints or issues
- Ensuring matters are escalated to the directors when required
- Sitting in meetings with C-Suite executives and taking minutes
- Providing support on HR duties and functions
Ideal Candidate for the Executive Assistant role:
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant or Senior Office Management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills including advanced knowledge of MS packages
- Possess a confident and professional attitude
- Organised, methodical and meticulous, with impeccable attention to details
- Works well under pressure and driven to succeed
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above advert, then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Project Management
- Recruitment Process
- Business Operations
- KPI Reports
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'