This is an exciting opportunity and not one to be missed! A technologies firm well known for their fun and energetic international team are looking to hire an Executive Assistant. They have a rewarding company culture that will ensure you thrive and are successful in your role, making this a great place to work for someone who wants to develop and grow their skills.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Executive Assistant you will support and assist the Leadership team with all duties relating to project administration and the execution of client assignments to ensure each assignment progresses efficiently and meets deadlines. They work with the most intriguing and cutting-edge companies from all over the globe and your duties will include the following:
- Extensive diary management for the team across different time zones throughout the US and Europe
- Ensure accurate set-up and close down of projects.
- Coordinate and deliver supporting activities within the project.
- Monitor and track tasks planned for the project team.
- Maintain accurate reporting on internal project data sheets.
- Provide global travel coordination for the partners
- Process expense reports for partners
- Additional tasks and projects to support in the smooth running of the office
What we’re looking for:
Someone keen to learn! This role is open to any recent graduates, as well as experienced Executive Assistants - it is therefore essential you went to university and have at least a 2:1 degree. Skills you possess that we can’t live without are high levels of planning and organisation, excellent verbal and written communication and a natural relationship builder, as you will be interacting with senior level executives, including Chairmen, Board Directors and CEOs on a daily basis. We would love you to have fluent French but not essential and knowledge of working in a commercially driven environment. You will also be self-motivated to get things done using your own initiative and passionate about making a difference and adding value.
- 27 days holiday + Christmas and bank Holidays
- Quarterly bonuses
- Annual trip to the US
- Drinks, fruits snacks provided daily
To be in with a chance to interview with this fantastic brand and to be their ambassador Executive Assistant, please APPLY today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'