The EA's most important job is to make their Director as effective and efficient as possible. You'll need to be passionate about the role, highly organised and good with IT, including PowerPoint presentations, in order to optimise their time through rigorous diary and calendar management.
Being an EA at this business isn't just about diary management and taking meeting minutes - it's about working in total trust with the managers you support as a high-functioning team. You will have ideally come from a large plc, legal or professional services firm.
What makes you the next EA?
* Highly experienced EA
* You'll have high energy and an adaptive and responsive approach to work and priorities
* Organise travel and support the Director whilst on visits and at meetings
* Attend meetings with high profile stakeholders and have an ability to keep confidential information, update and issue minutes of meetings, action logs and plans
* An excellent communicator with the ability to write clearly and concisely
* Highly efficient, with outstanding organisational skills
* Skilled at rapport and relationship-building at all levels, and able to build trust and respect quickly
* Able to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks at short notice
* Solution-orientated, able to work autonomously, delegate, and prioritise your own workload
* Able to question and challenge others and to flex your own working style when needed
* Trustworthy and aware of the need for confidentiality
* A team player who actively contributes
* Be commercially savvy and have a great eye for detail, especially with figures and words
* Experienced in using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Google docs
Package on offer
? Highly competitive salary
? You will need to be flexible in your working pattern to meet the needs of a busy Director (Core hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm)
? Free gym
? Subsidised canteen
If you have the right skills and experience, please apply today with your most recent CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'