Previous experience is essential as you will provide administrative support for the Chair and their work. As an EA you will provide the highest level of professional, efficient, administrative and secretarial support to the Chair to enable them to perform their duties in a timely and effective manner. You will liaise with other EAs, particularly that of the CE, together with the Board Secretariat and Chief Executive Business Manager to ensure the support to the Chair and CE is working effectively and efficiently.
- Managing diaries and email accounts
- Liaising with internal and external EA/PA teams
- Maintaining social media streams
- Arranging travel and booking accommodation
- Acting as first point of contact for internal and external enquiries
- Managing the Chair's correspondence
- Taking accurate minutes and actions for internal and external meetings
- Preparing and ensuring the correct formatting of documents and presentations
- Oversee the activities of the Board Secretarial team members
- Significant experience of working in an Executive Assistant or PA role supporting senior level managers and stakeholders
- Experience of working with Board members and directors of a large, complex organisation
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise work effectively
- Good working knowledge of MS Office to include; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- Accurate written skills and the ability to draft letters and reports
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'