We have an opportunity for a Executive Assistant to provide dedicated support the Operations Director and CEO.
- Meetings arrangements and diary management
- Meetings/itinerary briefing packs/Board Packs
- Arranging team travel and accommodation
- Taking team meeting minutes
- Arranging site visits
- Logging expenses
- Liaising with cleaners, suppliers, maintenance companies incl caterers
- Safety - adhering to safety checks and procedures
Part of the role will also include working with the Events & Membership team and will include:-
Assisting members with enquiries, on phone, in person, by email
- Preparing for events and meetings - making badges, welcoming speakers and members, catering assistance - and on-the-day delegate support
- Inputting data and printing materials for events
- Events diary / events listing web page
- Website info updating - helping members and others to register for events and find information
- Preparing meeting rooms - chairs/tables, catering and stock take/ordering checking stocks and ordering supplies (stationery, drinks and snacks, event collateral, facilities supplies)
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who also is flexible with working with other departments across the business. You will be hardworking, a quick learner, proactive and flexible to take on a variety of tasks. We will consider someone who is looking to gain more experience in an office/facilities environment however you must be professional, articulate, well presented and organised.
- Diary Management
- Organisational Skills
- Multi Tasking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'