Full time, permanent
IRO £25,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their busy production company in Brandon, Suffolk. The successful candidate will be providing organisational business sales support to the company owner and their wider team.
- Assisting with the day to day business sales management needs
- Filtering and answering emails professionally on behalf of the owner when needed/as required to ensure efficient response rate and updating of business information
- Interacting regularly with key staff members (internal and external companies) including coordinating and attending meetings in order to ensure that business directions are followed as requested
- Liaising with the finance department to ensure accuracy of data management across the organisation and timely presentation of accounting information
- Maintain key project files
- Undertake analysis to help the owner reach better decisions
- Managing general tasks, gathering and creating documents for meetings
- Entering contacts, client meetings and meeting notes as required to ensure clarity for all business needs
- Assist with Project Management - following up project work on behalf of the owner
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Have previous business experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally product sales, in order to understand the importance and reality of commercial business and sales needs
- A minimum of three, ideally five years in a business EA or PA position
- Be able to execute and implement business directives efficiently and proactively as required by the business owner
- Ability to take minutes
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
- Good Excel skills
- Knowledge of Sage would be advantageous
- The ability to work well under pressure, manage workload and deadlines effectively
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work confidentially as and when needed.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please contact Samantha Gardiner on . Or alternatively, apply via the link below.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'