Executive Assistant - London - Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant to support two senior level executives. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced global organisation working in an international environment.
The responsibilities of the Executive Assistant role are:
- Managing complex and detailed executive calendars across multiple time zones
- Arrange meetings and appointments and multifaceted domestic and international travel itineraries.
- Act as the first point of contact for escalated issues that filter in to the executive office
- Process invoices and POs; and assist S/VP with tracking spend and budget management, headcount tracking, organization chart upkeep, space management for team(s)
- Process expense reports, handle daily incoming and outgoing mail and manage informational databases.
- Make frequent high-level contacts of sensitive nature
- Provide and/or create reports and presentations through in-depth data gathering and process management; special projects as requested, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Arrange on and offsite group events and meetings, including planning, budgeting, and logistics; and may take minutes in meetings.
- Create correspondence including sensitive emails, letters, memos and reports, as well as draft key communication pieces for executives.
Skills Required for the Executive Assistant are:
- Exceptional verbal, written and organizational skills along with tact, poise and excellent people skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills,
- Strong editing/proofreading skills
- Team player with sound judgment, discretion and tact
- A high level of professionalism, strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive under pressure while being able to maintain a positive, pro-active attitude.
- Demonstrated abilities in confidentiality, initiative, judgment, discretion and managing multiple tasks are essential.
- A proactive attitude and the ability to prioritize a demanding work load while maintaining a sense of humour will also be important qualities to ensure success in this position.
If you wish to apply for the Executive Assistant role, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on
Alternatively apply online via our website www.prospects4corporatetravel.com where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'