Executive Assistant to CEO - Up to £30,000
I am recruiting on an Executive Assistant on behalf of a prestigious client of mine in Chelmsford.
- Manage and maintain the CEO's schedule, diary appointments and international travel arrangements
- Coordinate and plan appointment's and events for CEO and senior management teams
- Act as point of contact between CEO and employees/clients
- Deal with all incoming phone calls
- Respond promptly to all line manager's queries
- Management of PA's.
- Facilitate internal communication
- Cover reception when necessary
The Ideal Candidate MUST Have:
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with online calendars
- Strong and clear communication skills (via phone, email and in person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information;
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritise work
- Excellent Time management
- Workload management
- Scheduling and planning
- Team orientated
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious company with amazing offices and benefits. Contact me today on or
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"