Senior Executive Assistant / Business Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for EA to a MD of a leading Software company based in Derby. This varied and position will require a flexible, proactive and confident EA to be capable of managing a busy workload with regular reprioritisation using excellent judgement and discretion at all times. This is a key role supporting the MD within this successful and dynamic company.
The EA will enhance the MD effectiveness by providing information management support and by representing the MD in a professional manner at all times, to others. The role will suit an energetic, enthusiastic individual who takes pride in their work, is proactive, can work on their own initiative, and is a good team player.
Duties will include:
- Participate on Project Management activities, supporting the MD and Business Sales Manager
- Gather requirements for new features and improvements to functionality
- Create/adapt documentation
- Report writing
- Assist with implementing and managing change in the business
- Building relationships internally and with the development teams in order to maintain the right balance between quality and velocity
- Performance data - pay, sickness, headcount, turnover
- Board Reports
- Performance reports - data migration, system testing
- Able to work independently to understand "scorecard"
- Possess good interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen, question and advise colleagues
- Able to work with users and managers to prioritize between tasks
- Able to plan and manage own workload to deadlines
- Able to analyse complex issues and develop meaningful solutions
- High levels of attention to detail
- Methodical approach to undertaking tasks
- Approachable and socially confident
- Enquiring mind that enjoys the process of learning new skills
The successful candidate will have previous experience as an EA position. You will be able to work in a busy, sometimes challenging environment where pace and accuracy is essential at all times. Evidence of proficiency in written and spoken English and a strong commitment to attention to detail are essential requirements. Evidence of proficiency using MS Office applications essential. Discretion and a strong commitment to maintaining confidential information will be required at all times.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job